Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InkedNick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey all, I'm new to the Ramily. Just bought the 2020 rebel and couldnt be happier.. or could I? I've ordered some powered amp stepping boards. Moved my sound system to its new nest. Now I'm looking to sit above the normal people. Not looking at huge but I'd like a 2.5 - 4 inch lift/leveling kit. I'd prefer leveling as I'm not a fan of the base stance. Ive never lifted a truck before so my question is pretty simple. Either post a link to what you used on yours and your experience so far or what are the better options for under $1000? I already ordered 20x9 rims and 33 inch tires. Thank you all for the help.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Hey all, I'm new to the Ramily. Just bought the 2020 rebel and couldnt be happier.. or could I? I've ordered some powered amp stepping boards. Moved my sound system to its new nest. Now I'm looking to sit above the normal people. Not looking at huge but I'd like a 2.5 - 4 inch lift/leveling kit. I'd prefer leveling as I'm not a fan of the base stance. Ive never lifted a truck before so my question is pretty simple. Either post a link to what you used on yours and your experience so far or what are the better options for under $1000? I already ordered 20x9 rims and 33 inch tires. Thank you all for the help.
You looking for a pavement princess? Most of us that off road stick with a 17-18 rim and move to 35+ tires.
It has been 3 weeks since your post, did you find what you were looking for?

Sandevino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Pavement princess... must be a 1500 thing. If it’s a 2500 would it be an asphalt queen?

Michael Ralph

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You looking for a pavement princess? Most of us that off road stick with a 17-18 rim and move to 35+ tires.
It has been 3 weeks since your post, did you find what you were looking for?
I have auto air suspension on mine so will the 35+ tires work without a lift? I don't see how I can lift it anymore with my air suspension?

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
I have auto air suspension on mine so will the 35+ tires work without a lift? I don't see how I can lift it anymore with my air suspension?
I see you are driving a 1500. If it is a Rebel, then yes 35s will fit. If not I assume you are running 31”. If so 33” it the largest you can go without mods or you will rub.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Get a Pedal Commander. It will wake the engine up like you wouldn't believe (depending on where you set it).

It's a few hundred bucks but is an amazing little piece of machinery. It's a 5 minute install and you will see immediate results. It just improves the throttle response, immensely.

I run mine on my 2017 Rebel on Sport +2. It's been there forever. Love it.

Congrats on your new truck!

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

There are a few different suspension lifts for your truck if you want.

Here is a guy who put 35’s on his limited with stock air suspension...

PaleFlyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Most critical mod, IMHO is the gate gentle open thing. $20, and it makes it so much nicer to open the tailgate.

Second would be a catch can. I put a $150 Billetech one on, and after just like 6k, the damn thing was full!

After that was LED's, and the engine bay light. LED's started because my wife commented that my 5 year old halogens looked like crap. And started a rabbit hole. Still need to LED the engine bay light (Thanks MOPAR for using a dumb bulb...) And the glove compartment that I keep forgetting about.