2021 1500 ram laramie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marineandrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
american truck sells 6inch grill led lights that use an off/on switch mounted in the cab. I would prefer to wire this directly to my runninng lights and eliminate the off/of switch. american truck does not provide instructions to do this.............any suggestions on how i can accomplishe this?

thanks, marineandrew

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
american truck sells 6inch grill led lights that use an off/on switch mounted in the cab. I would prefer to wire this directly to my runninng lights and eliminate the off/of switch. american truck does not provide instructions to do this.............any suggestions on how i can accomplishe this?

thanks, marineandrew
I'm not sure if you figured out how to do this but you will have a lot better luck with answers if you repost in the proper
sub-forum that corresponds with your truck.

If you have a 2021 DT which is the newest body style then you should post in the 5th Gen forum and if you have a 2021 DS which is the classic body then you should post in the 4th Gen forum.