2021 2500 Laramie Seat memory functions and phone favorites erased 12" Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnpalm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Has anyone had issues with the Seat memory functions not working and the "easy out" seat function not working? Also, the phone mysteriously erased all my stored "favorite" numbers.. any ideas why?
Thanks!!!!!

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
Me and the boss lady were driving her Jeep Compass Limited the other day. She has her seat position set with the memory one with all of her radio stations programmed and phone settings.

I use seat position two and I have no stations programmed and my phone is not associated with it. When I drive, all of radio stations disappear and go back to factory settings. She actually was upset because he thought I changed all of her pre-sets on the radio/XM. When she puts the driver's seat back to position memory position one, everything comes back to her settings. She noticed before I did.

I'm assuming you are using one of the memory seat functions to put the seat back to get out and using the other pre-set to make your seat go to your driving position?

Deepc6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Etorque
Has anyone had issues with the Seat memory functions not working and the "easy out" seat function not working? Also, the phone mysteriously erased all my stored "favorite" numbers.. any ideas why?
Thanks!!!!!
I had the same issue with my 2016 and my current truck. If you move the seats as far back as they go or within an inch or two the easy exit cannot go as far back.
You need to reset the seats.
Start the truck stand outside with the door open.
Make the seats go as far to front as possible then as far back as possible.
Repeat the above step 3 times.

I have to do this every time the dealer services my truck.