2021 75th Anniversary PW Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RufNutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 75th Anvil Monotone Power Wagon
Engine
Don't know what their up to but If you look at the ramtruck.ca the interest rate just went up to 5.99 % , they have taken off dealer discounts , so I would inquire very soon.

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Not just any vehicle can get painted black at any manufacturer. They have to have what their looking for before it gets black paint. It is like their hand picked because black will show any imperfections if there are any. They want the best of the best to start with.

WTF are you smoking, sir?

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Don't know what their up to but If you look at the ramtruck.ca the interest rate just went up to 5.99 % , they have taken off dealer discounts , so I would inquire very soon.

its just their monthly reset. Give it a day or two and the new incentives will show up. Or at least, that’s what happened early Feb and early Jan when I was watching.

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Not just any vehicle can get painted black at any manufacturer. They have to have what their looking for before it gets black paint. It is like their hand picked because black will show any imperfections if there are any. They want the best of the best to start with.

Interesting, I didn’t know this.

Mace Peveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No. Dealers can't order either. The Ram site also still let's you build a 2020. They are terribly behind on keeping their site updated.

You'll also notice if you build an Anvil or Orange on their site, you cannot select monotone paint. Dealers are currently receiving delivery of both in monotone.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CarGurus is showing 25 orange PWs for sale nation wide. Some are monotone which I think looks amazing. Some have ram boxes the others don’t. More than enough to go buy one without ordering IMO

Airmousam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
CarGurus is showing 25 orange PWs for sale nation wide. Some are monotone which I think looks amazing. Some have ram boxes the others don’t. More than enough to go buy one without ordering IMO
id bet a lot of those are in transit...my dealer has had 2 of each for 6 weeks, but not actually...

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
id bet a lot of those are in transit...my dealer has had 2 of each for 6 weeks, but not actually...
Yea there are more than a handful in transit. You can tell when they use stock photos lol

RufNutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 75th Anvil Monotone Power Wagon
Engine
How long ago did you put that order in? Just curious.
I just bought the one the dealer ordered. Had everything I wanted. I just inquired and they said 5 months ago but were shut down for a month. So 4 months. Napelton site says 12-14 weeks . So right on with time .

dingo5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ram website is letting you build anvil and molten orange..so I'll assume they are opened back up? Anvil looks hot!!

The Anvil color itself is great, but it clashes with the light brown longhorn seats IMO. There is a reason they played with the lighting to make those seats a deep cholate brown in the 75A ads.