2021 75th Anniversary PW Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RufNutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 75th Anvil Monotone Power Wagon
Engine
My power wagon has a ship date...
April 11. I will be 7 months from ordering to receiving the truck.

brutal.
Mine was in Texas on the 19th of February arrived in NB on train the 8th of March but with Covid restrictions and transport to dealer on transport took until March 12. It's a long old wait when it hits the train.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
how long does it take to arrive after shipping?

she said 3 weeks. So I’m expecting anytime around May 1st

My 4500, 6.7L is on the train now, then I’m building out a temp controlled 16ft box, with hardwood floor, and entry side steps to the box. So at least I’ll have that to keep me occupied waiting for the PW.

My Thuren King 2.5 shocks, springs, damper will be arriving around the same time as the PW, so I’ll do undercoating, tires, exhaust, cold air, rim ring anodize, all in one go.

I got the tonneau cover from factory because I have ram boxes and the ones I really like that are after market don’t offer ram box variants.

Will be a pretty dramatic change right form the get.

Last edited:

RufNutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My last 2 rams were monotone. When the 75 Anniversary trucks were offered up here in Canada the dealer was only given the choice anvil or mango monotone. I like the two-tone look but I would want it in a matte finish to match bumpers and grill and that is not even an option even if I ordered a different one with the 75 Anniversary option. Plus I wanted an original 75 Anniversary package that was offered to dealers here in Canada to add to my colllection of toys. I was told by a fellow you cant even order the monotone up here no more. they come standard two-tone. But then I was told try to order one up here and even get it built. What is built or on order might be all we see up here in Canada for the 2021 . But I been told alot of ******** too over the last 2 months lol. It is all good I just cant wait to get out on the town with this Beast.

RCSB88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Order went in a week ago today and already have a VIN and D1 status! Thing is supposed to be built in 2 weeks and headed up to Indiana and be railed west.

I originally planned to order toward the end of the cycle and receive the trucks in the fall maybe after a 3-5 month wait.

But then I got skiddish about RAM cutting off 75th’s at any given build number and decided to put it in now. Already about to be assembled, happening so fast lol.

BowerPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Order went in a week ago today and already have a VIN and D1 status! Thing is supposed to be built in 2 weeks and headed up to Indiana and be railed west.

I originally planned to order toward the end of the cycle and receive the trucks in the fall maybe after a 3-5 month wait.

But then I got skiddish about RAM cutting off 75th’s at any given build number and decided to put it in now. Already about to be assembled, happening so fast lol.

I had the same mind set but I was concerned they may cut it off soon. I put in my order the morning of March 5th and the ship date is April 4th. At the latest I'll have it the beginning of May just in time for my birthday. The plant is movimg faster than I expected!!

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I chatted with the CSR this morning and he said that my truck is still in D1 status (scheduled for production)...as it has been for the past two weeks. I'm hoping it gets moving through the system, soon.

RufNutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dude on Facebook just bought 0002 from a Dealer showroom.
I want to see build numbers for the original 75 anniversary release anvil and orange . They were the first to come off the line and they are the ones to drool over lol. I heard there were only 750 of them made but then I heard 7500. I know I will have the only original in my home town . As for build number we will know today or tomorrow when I get a call to pick her up.

Last edited:

RufNutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I chatted with the CSR this morning and he said that my truck is still in D1 status (scheduled for production)...as it has been for the past two weeks. I'm hoping it gets moving through the system, soon.
Rumour has it Chrylser Canada are cancelling some orders north of the border because of chips needed for certain vehicles. I don't know specific brand or models but it is affecting some 1500's up here.They have run out of some chips again and if it is an option a person wants he will not get the vehicle unless it is already allotted for the chips. Will they get a new shipment of chips , who knows. I would imagine it affects the usa and canadian market the same. Best of luck Wobly

RufNutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

NICE! She is a beauty. I seen mine just before dusk the other day and damn anvil is sharp looking at dusk, almost black or at least a dark grey.

When did you order it and recieve it.

I just noticed yours is a two-tone.

I was told when chrylser canada offered the 75th anniversary too their dealers back in November the only option was anvil or orange monotone.

Then they offered two-tone. Just trying to figure a few things out about build #'s etc. I think they are doing it by colours because that 039 build I think I have seen elsewhere on the net by someone else.

Last edited:

Ndutchin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Actually I found it sitting on the lot at a Ram dealer 40 miles south of the house last Friday 3/12 when I was cruising auto trader. I just shot down and traded my 2012 sport in on it .

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963