2021 75th Anniversary PW Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Nice...775 already? My build number will probably be over 1000 then....in production now (supposedly).

I have seen the ones that Belzer's had on Carsoup.com

I'm about 45 mins south of the Twin Cities.

Congrats!!!

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Enjoying grand junction colorado and Moab utah....******* off jeep rubicon guys...lmao with my 75a loving the truck...it's size make some tight situations tricky!View attachment 241531

...yet its size can also make harry situations for jeeps SIMPLE!

congrats on finally getting the truck and being able to have some fun with it!

RufNutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 75th Anvil Monotone Power Wagon
Engine
I been looking at alot of images around the internet of recent people posting their trucks that they ordered and received. Some showing the differences from the general power wagon to the 75th anniversary edition. My truck was ordered through FCA on October, 7 2020. It was an order put through to dealers who wanted in on the release of the first Anvil Clear 75th anniversary Power Wagon Canadian model. First noticeable difference is our mirrors don't have the cameras hanging off the bottom like a fish eye, or under the RAM logo on the grill I have no clue where mine is yet but I read something about it being in the cab in the Canadian model. In the pictures you will not see the cameras on the sides as they are built right into the mirror . Is this the mirror that was used only on original 75 anniversary editions or is it a Canadian market mirror. I do not know but I have not seen them on any images on the net other then on my truck. It has all safety groups. So maybe that is the reason for different cameras, but like I said I do not know.

So here she is Anvil Clear Build # 642 for the Canadian Market

Right now I am driving around town with a big smile on and making some noise. Very nice upgrade from the 1500 and a long time waiting. I been debating on 2500 for 2 years now. I am glad I was able to get in on this model. Going to be real busy trying to figure everything out.

Enjoy your Rides!!!!

20210316_162151.jpg 20210316_162128.jpg 20210316_161859.jpg
20210317_090505.jpg

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
That Anvil is tight. It looks very different as mono tone from the 2 tone.

SkeeterBait

Reaction score
The Birthplace Town of the "Jersey Devil"
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Enjoying grand junction colorado and Moab utah....******* off jeep rubicon guys...lmao with my 75a loving the truck...it's size make some tight situations tricky!View attachment 241531
Perfect color for that western environment... Awesome area for off-road adventures

RufNutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That is sweet!
It is mint too, originally from Portugal but picked it up from a guy from up here that used it for his rv tender in Texas. It use to be blue with a red hood but he painted it to match his rv. Don't drive it in the winter, just take it out of the garage when I need room for the day. It is the year they banned them from Canada and they redid the model with a wider stance and they still took them off the road. Back then it was all about politics and drivers trying to go 100 mph in them with 40 inch tires. It is all registered for the road and I can use all the utv trails too.

motorbreath

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
...yet its size can also make harry situations for jeeps SIMPLE!

congrats on finally getting the truck and being able to have some fun with it!
It makes jeepers and taco-nuts real mad when I say this, but I've encountered quite a few situations where the sheer size of the PW helps out. Usually it's the situations where you're going up a rocky hill trail and the jeeps get all 4 tires stuck in ruts/small pits and can't get out, whereas I just roll right over because the wheelbase is long enough so that no more than 2 tires are in those ruts at one time. Also, jeeps, especially lifted ones with big tires, have a high center of gravity, which makes them prone to roll in a lot of situations, whereas rolling a 3/4 ton truck in the same situations isn't going to happen.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
It makes jeepers and taco-nuts real mad when I say this, but I've encountered quite a few situations where the sheer size of the PW helps out. Usually it's the situations where you're going up a rocky hill trail and the jeeps get all 4 tires stuck in ruts/small pits and can't get out, whereas I just roll right over because the wheelbase is long enough so that no more than 2 tires are in those ruts at one time. Also, jeeps, especially lifted ones with big tires, have a high center of gravity, which makes them prone to roll in a lot of situations, whereas rolling a 3/4 ton truck in the same situations isn't going to happen.

Most of our 4x4 trails out here on the Western Slope of Colorado and Eastern Utah (Moab region) are quite narrow and steep heading to either a pass/summit and/or a high plateau. The width of the Power Wagon isn't advantageous with its tires hugging on the edge of the abyss. Unfortunately, once you get driving the Power Wagon up or down a mountain trail and it begins to get too narrow for such a large vehicle, it becomes quite difficult to turn it around or to back it up. Tight corners aren't beneficial with its length of having a rear tire knocking the dirt off of the cliff. Your committed to complete the drive. Sometimes it really doesn't make sense to attempt it, but as Power Wagon drivers we do...

https://www.offroadxtreme.com/news/...d-heroes-save-truck-from-tumbling-down-cliff/

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Most of our 4x4 trails out here on the Western Slope of Colorado and Eastern Utah (Moab region) are quite narrow and steep heading to either a pass/summit and/or a high plateau. The width of the Power Wagon isn't advantageous with its tires hugging on the edge of the abyss. Unfortunately, once you get driving the Power Wagon up or down a mountain trail and it begins to get too narrow for such a large vehicle, it becomes quite difficult to turn it around or to back it up. Tight corners aren't beneficial with its length of having a rear tire knocking the dirt off of the cliff. Your committed to complete the drive. Sometimes it really doesn't make sense to attempt it, but as Power Wagon drivers we do...

https://www.offroadxtreme.com/news/...d-heroes-save-truck-from-tumbling-down-cliff/
Did find and things today and did baby lions back...hill descent control works awesome and is amazing...I do understand the Jeep is smaller and that makes it easier but guess what...power wagon don't care....

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I absolutely agree with you! As I've been offroading this week in Moab I've learned to trust the power wagon and get a feel for this beast...while I know baby lions back isn't considered hard I've always came here and had rented jeeps and chickened out...the lady friend with me said she had a horrible dream I went off the side the night before...lol..aired down to 50 psi (should of went more) with lockers and sway bar and hill descent this rig is sheer amazing... honestly passed alot of jeeps and I think your right in alot of situations that longer wheelbase and weight help...heard one scrape on fins and things ran chicken corners at race lace and have just had a blast and finally over my fear and did baby lions back!!

RufNutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oem mudflaps are very heavy duty, well made and have proper contours and hardware for a great install!
Just wondering about the top hole on the front flap and possibly the back. I just picked them up at the dealer and was going to install on the weekend. Did you notice if it drills into the steel fender lip or just the plastic. I notice in the directions it says to have paint protection ready. Will pick some up but I hate drilling into a new truck .

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
My salesman checked in again with no new news. Surprised but thankful they're keeping an eye on the build. I had them check whether or not the 75A they ordered for me
was monotone or had the black at the bottom. They checked and it's the two tone. This is what I wanted thankfully.

Can't wait...! I'm guessing somewhere in the build numbers of 1000-1100...maybe :) Just a guess!

Stooge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In case anyone is looking my dealer just got a go mango power wagon in. Tailgate was stolen on transport but as far as I know it isn’t spoken for. Missouri.

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi