2021 75th Anniversary PW Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Astewartconst

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I want to see build numbers for the original 75 anniversary release anvil and orange . They were the first to come off the line and they are the ones to drool over lol. I heard there were only 750 of them made but then I heard 7500. I know I will have the only original in my home town . As for build number we will know today or tomorrow when I get a call to pick her up.

I have been wondering if my color delmonico red is going to be a lower produced 75th edition. I have seen several photos of all the others.. green, orange, white, anvil, some black and silver but haven’t seen any photos or YouTube videos of a 75th Delmonico red

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have been wondering if my color delmonico red is going to be a lower produced 75th edition. I have seen several photos of all the others.. green, orange, white, anvil, some black and silver but haven’t seen any photos or YouTube videos of a 75th Delmonico red
Kernsville had a red one recently if I’m not mistaken

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Makes me wonder if they had too many of the bead lock wheels and rock sliders laying around
That article is actually bs ..the sliders and wheels were available on the website as soon as it opened up ordering on the 75th...I like the wheels and the sliders...once you get used to the 3 inch or so step it's easy and looks clean..the wheels grew on me quickly and I may not even powder coat the trim rings

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just wondering about the top hole on the front flap and possibly the back. I just picked them up at the dealer and was going to install on the weekend. Did you notice if it drills into the steel fender lip or just the plastic. I notice in the directions it says to have paint protection ready. Will pick some up but I hate drilling into a new truck .
Shoot I'm not sure . Had dealer install..looked quick and easy .thou

RufNutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 75th Anvil Monotone Power Wagon
Engine
Shoot I'm not sure . Had dealer install..looked quick and easy .thou
confirmed by a few members here that the top bolt goes into the plastic, and after doing a quick mockup I realized my rivet gun only goes to 3/16 and these plastic rivets are somewhere around 1/4 . So ordering a 1/4 rivet tool.

RufNutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine was ordered on oct 7 and has a build date of feb . My build is #642 . I know it sat there waiting for computer chips and is built for the canadian market but I don't know when they put the build number on it. When it is completely finished or before it sat waiting for computer chips.

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Looks like it takes a full 4 weeks to get truck from Mexico to east coast Canada. 6.7L is headed though Wisconsin. Left March 4th. Must be making a ton of stops along the way to the car ports along the way.
I wonder if it’s a dedicated train for the vehicles or if it’s a mixed freight?

Anyways a bit off topic, but at least it gives an idea of time on train, my power wagon is leaving in a week or so, I imagine it will be the same amount of travel time.

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Looks like it takes a full 4 weeks to get truck from Mexico to east coast Canada. 6.7L is headed though Wisconsin. Left March 4th. Must be making a ton of stops along the way to the car ports along the way.
I wonder if it’s a dedicated train for the vehicles or if it’s a mixed freight?

Anyways a bit off topic, but at least it gives an idea of time on train, my power wagon is leaving in a week or so, I imagine it will be the same amount of travel time.

I’m still in D status, so I have a VIN and all the parts are in, but not been scheduled yet for the build. Waiting for the big D1. I’ll assume it takes the same 4 weeks to make it from Mexico to Alberta.

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Ordered 75A on 1/29, got the correct VIN 3/09, paint 3/15, built 3/19, build sheet available 3/22, shipped 3/24, window sticker and towing capacity 3/25. Ram Chat today said that the delivery window is 4/05-4/19.
Towing safety group, BSM both listed on the build sheet and window sticker.

Won't be long now!

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Nice wobly....I ordered mine 3-4 days before you and all I have is the VIN number. I'll have to check in with the dealer again.

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Did you get a decent price on the limited sale?

RufNutt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you get a decent price on the limited sale?
I stopped by the dealer and I was approached to sell mine for 15 grand more then what I paid. Salesman never bothered calling me , he said he will not sell it he has been looking at 2500's for 2 years now, but I will mention it to him when he drops by . Limited supply of 75a making it north of the border. I guess I picked a good year to get into the Power Wagon with all the option. It is a beast and a I enjoy it too much to let it go . My smile is even bigger now driving around :cheers: