2021 Laramie lifting the front

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

navyvetcva62

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2021 quad stock Laramie I'm thinking about lifting the front to match the rear my question is I like to put the pedal to the metal once in a while lifting the front will it affect my driving ability to go fast what's the pros and cons of lifting IMG_20221026_070230_HDR.jpg the front thank you

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Leveling the truck while not hurt you to bad if you plan on keeping stock tires. It does reduce your aerodynamics slightly but not enough for you to take notice. Bigger tires would hurt your acceleration. You could do a reverse level by lowering the rear and that actually helps your aerodynamics slightly

Warlock1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel
Lots of ways to level your truck so you'll have many options. The cheapest way is to throw a spacer on top of the front struts. It is by far the cheapest way to do it as well. If you're only going a couple of inches you will find no degradation in ride quality or your wallets thickness. You can go with new struts but that is not necessary in my opinion.