2021 Let Us Never Forget.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My last underway period was Fleet Week 1998, New York. There were 4 places I wanted to see, Empire State Building, Twin Towers, Times Square, & Hogs & Heifers. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures. Who knew the landscape of United States would change forever just a few years later. The morning of 9/11, I was shocked. I am very proud of the accomplishments & sacrifices my brothers & sisters have done during the last 20 years. It is a disgrace that the current gutless **** administration has nullified everything they have done. Nick

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I seen 3 photos today I had kinda blocked out over the years, 2 , one man and one woman that fell or had to jump out of the World Trade Center and one person hanging out a window. I can't imagine what they were going through to make them make that choice! I can't forget or forgive the animals that put them through that! I personally hope they are being punished eternally!
Simple choice, burn or jump. The man and woman chose to jump. That picture is etched into my memory.

e3mrk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I agree to all the innocent victims

Sadly, much of the rest of the world looks at the U.S. like a broke, arrogant bully ....and would love to punch us in the nose a time or two for throwing our weight around and telling others what to do (and messing with them). .....basically 9/11 was a punch in the nose. We have a PR problem

mtwofeathers

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel 5.9
Do you know what you were doing 20 years ago?

I'm sure we all do. Take a moment and please remember those who have passed, and for all those who are there each day for us.

This is America, we are American's and we will Never Forget those before us.

God Bless You All :waytogo:

View attachment 470556
I was chasing drug mules in the desert. Did not find out till I got back to the shop.

Bob Macknight

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4hemi
I was chasing drug mules in the desert. Did not find out till I got back to the shop.
I grew up in Washington heights upper manhattan New York only to leave there to join the Airforce and that was my only reason for leaving.I always intended to return but life happened.When 9/11 happened i was just across the pond as they say working at Six Flags great adventure.When the news hit of what was going on my boss called me on the load speaker to come into the offce as she knew i came from there. After all the years gone by ,what i saw hit me with so much sadness i broke into tears>I had so many good memories of growing up there and after serving our country i felt helpless and outraged.As time has gone by I still react to what happened that day even now.GOD BLESS AMERICA