2021 PW Help/Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think its set around 60 to 65. That's the first thing I'm going to try is lowering the pressure.
Assuming the factory duratracs? I ran those at the high fifty’s for the front and high 40’s for the rear and had great wear at the time i removed them at 25,000ish miles. That would be a good start anyway.

joesstripclub

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500 PW
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Assuming the factory duratracs? I ran those at the high fifty’s for the front and high 40’s for the rear and had great wear at the time i removed them at 25,000ish miles. That would be a good start anyway.
Yeah factory tires. They have a little tread left but don't see them lasting through next year. I will try those pressures and see how it goes. Driving home yesterday the pressures were almost 70 on the highway, no wonder the ride had become so rough.

Fselrahc

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This is a timely thread for me... The Mrs. was complaining last week about the stiff ride (and, she never complains about anything). I was running almost 65. Reduced the back to 40 and the front to 45. Amazing difference. Hopefully it will wear them out faster so I can get some 35s. :)

I'm assuming I'll need to get an OBD to change the TPMS settings? Suggestions?

Last edited: