2021 Ram 1500 1500 Warlock (Mirrors)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rufus66

Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade my non-tow mirrors in my 21 Warlock to towing mirrors. I have currently have the heated, turn and puddle lights from factory with power folding options in the non-tow mirror. I want to keep all those options in the new towing mirrors. Being from Canada, I am ok with ordering from USA. Can anyone point me to suppliers that you have ordered from rather than get from dealer here.. In research for 21 Warlock I get alot on non-compatible options. I know that the 21 Warlock is a 2009-2018 4th gen. Is that what I should be looking for to order with my factory options. This is my first RAM. Miigweetch.

barr0208

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 ram 1500 sport long bed
Engine
5.7 3.92 4x4 ruby red
I'm looking to upgrade my non-tow mirrors in my 21 Warlock to towing mirrors. I have currently have the heated, turn and puddle lights from factory with power folding options in the non-tow mirror. I want to keep all those options in the new towing mirrors. Being from Canada, I am ok with ordering from USA. Can anyone point me to suppliers that you have ordered from rather than get from dealer here.. In research for 21 Warlock I get alot on non-compatible options. I know that the 21 Warlock is a 2009-2018 4th gen. Is that what I should be looking for to order with my factory options. This is my first RAM. Miigweetch.
yes you look for the 4th gen mirrors there are plenty online just do your research

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Trail Ridge makes replacement towing mirrors(look like factory) that are power fold, pretty much plug and play with your OEM standard mirrors. If I'm not mistaken you can make the change in the BCM so the power mirror works correctly whether the mirrors are flipped up or down.

calkid

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 3500 Cummins Laramie 4x4, 2015 2500 Cummins SLT 4x4
Engine
I doubt you can use gen 4 mirrors on a Gen 5 truck. All settings contained in the mirrors pass through the computer and I'm sure that they are at least slightly different. I have swapped a few sets of Gen 4 Sport mirrors with Tow mirrors and literally everything must be the same for then to work. If the mirrors being removed have puddle lights, power adjust, turn signals, defrost, power fold, and temp sensor, the new mirrors must have exactly the same options to work, nothing more or less. I would be surprised if Gen4 and Gen5 are interchangeable but I hope they are for your sake. Good luck on your quest and let us know what you find out.