2021 RAM 1500 Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Hey Doug,

No problem at all, happy to help out if I can. From what I know right now I believe orders for 21s are cutoff and early 22 orders are being taken but without pricing or full options break down. With that being said, I agree that if you want to get the exact truck you want, you would be better off waiting and ordering a 22 at some point.

And I will send you a private message to discuss where you can research all of this a little further.

I'd also be interested in researching more, as I'm thinking of trading (or private selling) my '15 2500 4x4 for a new Classic 4x4 Tradesman configured the way I want. I can't find any stock units like what I want and it looks like ordering will be my path, too.

es

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'd also be interested in researching more, as I'm thinking of trading (or private selling) my '15 2500 4x4 for a new Classic 4x4 Tradesman configured the way I want. I can't find any stock units like what I want and it looks like ordering will be my path, too.

es

Will send you a private message with some sources that I shared with Doug!