2021 Ram 1500 Shark Fin Antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Car 2700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Has anyone moved their shark fin antenna from the rear to the front of the roof? I plan on purchasing a four wheel pop up camper that would cover about the rear half of the roof and I believe this would block my navigation and xm radio. Thanks.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
This sounds like a scary project to me. Pull headliner, rerun cable up front, poke new hole in roof and reattach.

I wounder if you could just T off the back of the radio. Or just disconnect off the back of the radio and use one of those magnetic ones.

John KIOhio

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone moved their shark fin antenna from the rear to the front of the roof? I plan on purchasing a four wheel pop up camper that would cover about the rear half of the roof and I believe this would block my navigation and xm radio. Thanks.
There is an adapter kit for that exact reason to add a 2nd antenna near the wipers. Google it, you will find it.