2021 Ram Classic Factory Order Time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Younan

Reaction score
Has anyone here ordered a ram classic and received information on delivery time? I ordered mine on 04.28.2021 and the dealer is saying they still have no information to update me on.

Trapper1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am sure the guys are getting tiered of me ,but I ordered Feb 18/2021, still in D status. Sorry I can't tell you more. Congrats on the order though.

OP
OP
Y

Younan

Reaction score
No way, that's crazy. I told them before I ordered it that I needed it by September. If I knew it would take that long, I would have just bought something off a different dealers lot. I am hoping I can get a refund by that time. Did you order within Canada as well? I'm from Hamilton, Ontario.

Last edited:

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I was shopping (2015) I inquired about ordering and was told 10-30 weeks was common, particularly if I wanted one of the special fleet colors (not just the 6 or so "standard" colors) .

So that's why I have a white truck that's almost-but-not-quite exactly optioned how I wanted it. :)

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I drove by the Warren Truck out-lot just the other day and I was surprised to see that lot pretty much full. Although there was a lot of white truck that looked like "fleet" specials. They're building a bunch of them unlike Gen5 truck which I think the production #s are down.

Trapper1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah I am in North Bay Ontario. My order is a regular cab short box 4x4, in Black, so it is being built in Mexico. Remember too, it looks like production may have picked up a bit.

OP
OP
Y

Younan

Reaction score
I hope they start shipping those trucks out haha. Also, I will provide updates here if the dealer decides to give me any... Fingers crossed

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
I'm working with Mark Dodge in LA, and Aaron there estimated 10-14 weeks from date of order (which for me will likely be tomorrow) on a '21 RAM Classic Tradesman 4x4 Quad Cab 6'4" box configured the way I want.

es

Muckington

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
I ordered mine may 21st and have a vin but thats it, apparently the plant was shut down most of may and had a back log due to covid but from what im hearing and reading they are ramped right back up now so fingers crossed
Im near the Toronto area so hope shipping doesnt take as long as the building process

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
I got my VIN on 6.28.21, and the POC shows I'm already in D1, which is supposed to mean parts are there and a build is scheduled. My dealer said 7.8.21 for the estimated build date.

es

OP
OP
Y

Younan

Reaction score
I just spoke to the sales manager a few hours ago and got my VIN. I checked online and the window sticker popped up. I guess that's a good sign.

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
you got to remember, everything last year was screwd up with all the lockdown crap so theres a lot of stuff thats taking forever to catch up. the sales guy i talked to before i bought my 21 from the lot 2 weeks ago said that ordering now would take 12 to 14 weeks and it would be a 2022 model

Bobthet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 1500 warlock 2021
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I ordered mine may 21st and have a vin but thats it, apparently the plant was shut down most of may and had a back log due to covid but from what im hearing and reading they are ramped right back up now so fingers crossed
Im near the Toronto area so hope shipping doesnt take as long as the building process
Order mine on 5/11/2021 received my build sheet today. Dealers says it should ship Friday. No sticker yet. From there he says about 2 weeks to deliver.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
It looks like the 2022 Ram ORDER Banks are open, according to Fleet Company ARI
Dates are subject to change
They will not start building the 5th Gen Rams until around August
The 2022 Ram DS, Classics will start being built in November

Another Fleet company named Donlen, is posting this

Last edited:

cms1528

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ordered RAM 2500 April 28, built May 28th, still undelivered to Maryland as of today. Delivery window just keeps moving up ever two weeks

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Just confirmed my truck is in Trim now. Should hopefully be done where I can pull the build sheet online soon!

es

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Build sheet popped up this morning, which means the truck is ALIVE! Still waiting on the window sticker, which might take another day or two.

es

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
WOW Nice! I'm surprised the build time was so quick.
I was surprised, too, as my dealer said to expect 10-14 weeks to delivery. The Build Sheet had an odd item near the bottom, "Special Scheduling Condition VII," which apparently bumped it to the front of the line. No idea why, but not complaining, either!

es