2021 Warlock Front Turn signal Upgrades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rufus66

Reaction score
Has anyone upgraded their front turn signals on their Warlocks? If so then what LED did you order for the turn? Can I install a switchback? Mine has projector headlamps. I have Auxito LED (High&Low) headlights that I am changing and was wondering since I have them off I should do the turn signals also. I put a sample of the light fixture I am talking about. I know I have to use AlpaOBD to program after install which I have including the module and bypass. Any thoughts on this. Thx. Finally some nice weather hear to get rid of the snow.

Attachments

• IMG_20220318_084053.jpg
    IMG_20220318_084053.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 5

Kalill Nieto

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can do a lot of things. I my case I change the boards for a RGB but in this case you will get dimmer drl and dimmer turn signals. What you can do is replace the Leds for Yunique Podz Leds. Those are 12volts little boards with 3 Leds each dual color Amber/White. If you want to keep it simple you can connect all white ones to a single signal and amber ones to a single signal. If you want do something crazy you can use a Ghozt Sequencer, this module has 28 outputs which you can connect independently to each Podz Led lights and make different effects and flow effects.

Leds boards.

Ghozt Sequencer

Example of the results

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The projector headlights don't have a turn signal bulb, it's a board with leds in it. You'd have to open the housings and physically swap the boards out.