2021 WiFi connect issues iphone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grubin648

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My iPhone 12 will not connect to the WiFi. Keeps saying not able to connect. Dealer had to redo the software due to other issues but didn’t connect before. Anyone else have this issue?

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
My iPhone 12 will not connect to the WiFi. Keeps saying not able to connect. Dealer had to redo the software due to other issues but didn’t connect before. Anyone else have this issue?

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
RamCares

OP
OP
G

grubin648

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My dealer has been great I’ve been with them since 2009 and mopar since 1948 in the family. The problem is my wife’s iPhone 11 and iPad will connect. My old iPad will connect but my iPhone 12 will not and I just think it might be in the WiFi module possibly since at 100 miles they had to reupdate the software due to other issues

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
My dealer has been great I’ve been with them since 2009 and mopar since 1948 in the family. The problem is my wife’s iPhone 11 and iPad will connect. My old iPad will connect but my iPhone 12 will not and I just think it might be in the WiFi module possibly since at 100 miles they had to reupdate the software due to other issues

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
RamCares

PED

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been having a connection issue for some time, ever since I purchased my 2021 Longhorn edition Ram in March. It stays connected to wifi only sporadically, and Uconnect and AT&T service staff say that it is a known issue with Rams and the dealer must upgrade the wifi/uconnect software. Is this true, or alternatively is there a place at which the software could be downloaded?

OP
OP
G

grubin648

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m still not able to connect my iPhone 12. My wife can with 11. My new Toyota connects perfect. Not happy.
This is important for me A 65 k truck should not have this issue and it gets passed along. No one seemed to figure it out since it seems to be the 12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn