2022 Audio Upgrade Sanity Check *Update*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woojyee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Will that APH-CH03 harness work with the black amp/ANC under the drivers seat? i have the alpine system and i want to add an amp and sub. The factory sub just doesnt cut it. If i use that harness and a regular LOC, that should work, right? and that harness bypasses the anc too, right?
The CH03 is designed to work with the AmpPro but I think you can get that to work with what you are planning. All speakers can be accessed from the amp location. You could access the outputs there for a LOC. A cleaner way is to use an AMPPro or a SubPro

brocker1234567

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Etorque
So aside from the ANC bypass I ordered courtesy of your link,
I’ve got a 21 ram w the 12” screen and the Alpine 10 speaker system. I recently replaced the dash speakers and the 4 door speakers w infinity reference speakers. They sound great until I drive down the road and the ANC kicks in/ takes over and it sounds like a muffler fell off. I’m curious which bypass harness you used on your system to alleviate this problem??