2022 Camping season...preps...thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
we sold our Northstar 850 sc truck camper and bought a Cougar 22 mls tt that's still sitting at the dealers storage lot.i'll be picking it up in the next few weeks then we head out for our first trip as soon as the lakes ice off.early May,hopefully.time for some boondocking/fishing.we live lakeside but our lake is usually one of the last in the area to ice off,and we get too impatient.you guys that use impact guns instead of a normal drill to lower your stabilizers in the middle of the night/sunrise and run your construction size genny all night,so you can blast your country music till 3 am,eat a bag of d!x.
I only run the generator in the middle of the night to power my 8 500w LED flood lights and air compressor so I can see to use my pneumatic impact gun to rotate my trailer tires not to put down my stabilizers. And I don't blast country. I blast heavy metal so that wasn't me you heard, that time.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
we sold our Northstar 850 sc truck camper and bought a Cougar 22 mls tt that's still sitting at the dealers storage lot.i'll be picking it up in the next few weeks then we head out for our first trip as soon as the lakes ice off.early May,hopefully.time for some boondocking/fishing.we live lakeside but our lake is usually one of the last in the area to ice off,and we get too impatient.you guys that use impact guns instead of a normal drill to lower your stabilizers in the middle of the night/sunrise and run your construction size genny all night,so you can blast your country music till 3 am,eat a bag of d!x.
Load noises in campgrounds are just another sign of our 'hurray for me and screw you' society.

Irishthreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hooking up later today for early departure tomorrow from Keystone Fl to Patrick AFB, near Cocoa Beach, Fl. Next month onto Tenn, VA, Ohio, Michigan UP, Wisc, ND and Montana. Back to Fl August sometime for 2 grandsons’ football season. Hope to see many of you Rammers posting trip pics on here! I’ll post if I need gas money, lolAC9425D7-8E0C-4E72-9607-5548F8DCBFAE.jpeg

Udy2554

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Better ground clearance? Ya think? That trailer has better ground clearance than your truck. Did they give you steps or an extention ladder with that?
I ripped 3 stabilizers off the old Fury! Don’t think it’ll be that easy on this one!

“More clearance than the PowerWagon” is the first thing everyone says! Lol

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi

Irishthreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Left work early. Almost ready to begin the tow. Oh man I can not wait to go. Headed to the 2nd highest point in PA. Snow in the morning. Sweating my butt off right now loading things. Love PA
Post some camp pics and help kick off the 2022 season!