2022 Level 3 White Wagon Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Detour

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Nice truck - I just bought my first power wagon. I was waiting on a TRX build and went to turn in an old jeep cherokee that had finally pushed me over the edge with the annual issues and ended up buying 2 instead of 1. A little 2 door basic wrangler (2018) with some tasteful mods (tires and side step bars) to replace the Cherokee and they had this beautiful dark blue/black Power Wagon that had just come in on a dealer trade. I only have the pic in my profile currently as I have them adding some tint and bed liner but I am picking it up this weekend and handing over a 4 runner that just lacks power but is a nice car.

My question and I know it is in here someplace but 1st post and still learning my way around is this: What are people using to adjust for bigger tires? Is there a tuner that allows for calibration as I will likely put 35's on with in a month. I suspect I'll be looking at exhaust shortly after as I prefer a dual or something tucked up a little better. Ideally a dual with black tips and no droan if such a thing exists. I have not had a truck like this so I am pretty excited. Always liked the power wagon but had raptors and ZR2's and was getting the TRX but this really is better for me functionally....is there a decent plow for these available?

Thanks

grimmecm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Nice truck - I just bought my first power wagon. I was waiting on a TRX build and went to turn in an old jeep cherokee that had finally pushed me over the edge with the annual issues and ended up buying 2 instead of 1. A little 2 door basic wrangler (2018) with some tasteful mods (tires and side step bars) to replace the Cherokee and they had this beautiful dark blue/black Power Wagon that had just come in on a dealer trade. I only have the pic in my profile currently as I have them adding some tint and bed liner but I am picking it up this weekend and handing over a 4 runner that just lacks power but is a nice car.

My question and I know it is in here someplace but 1st post and still learning my way around is this: What are people using to adjust for bigger tires? Is there a tuner that allows for calibration as I will likely put 35's on with in a month. I suspect I'll be looking at exhaust shortly after as I prefer a dual or something tucked up a little better. Ideally a dual with black tips and no droan if such a thing exists. I have not had a truck like this so I am pretty excited. Always liked the power wagon but had raptors and ZR2's and was getting the TRX but this really is better for me functionally....is there a decent plow for these available?

Thanks
For tire size adjustment AEV makes a tool called the Procal Snap that pulgs into your OBDII port. Lets you adjust for tire size, tmps, and a bunch more. Super easy.

Exhaust is a whole different rabbit hole because its all personal preference. Even what folks consider drone to be. I put on a magnaflow muffler, but kept everything else stock. Added just enough growl but never drones IMO.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi

Thanks
People don't typically put plows on them because of the soft suspension but I know it's been done. I don't see why a light weight V plow would be an issue. I think the mounts need to be modified.