2022 Power Wagon Color Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DNKLYF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Hey all,

I’m in the process of ordering my 2022 PW and have been told by my dealer that the Olive Green Clearcoat color is no longer available. However, Ram shows it on their build and price and believe people have gotten their 2022 vehicles in olive green. If anyone has more info on the top could you please share?

Thanks!

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
You can't trust the build site. They are slow to update it to current conditions. Your dealership would have the most up to date configurations available. If they're saying you can't order a PW in that color at this time I would tend to believe them.

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Yeah, the website tends to tell you what's available so you might find one on a lot in that color, but they often stop offering certain colors partway through the year.
A month ago my wife decided she had to have a Tuscadero Pink Wrangler.
You could build it out on the website just fine, so we went to our dealership to order one and it was not available either.
Sadly, the couple dealerships that had one on the lot refused to let them go so our dealer couldn't even get one brought in for us.

RDNKB34R

Reaction score
Yeah, the website tends to tell you what's available so you might find one on a lot in that color, but they often stop offering certain colors partway through the year.
A month ago my wife decided she had to have a Tuscadero Pink Wrangler.
You could build it out on the website just fine, so we went to our dealership to order one and it was not available either.
Sadly, the couple dealerships that had one on the lot refused to let them go so our dealer couldn't even get one brought in for us.
I feel old just HEARING the name " Tuscadero". Holy crap lol