2022 Ram 1500 3 ring / bell sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bakocaddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eco Diesel
Hi guys,
I just purchased a 2022 Ram 1500 and it seems like when I get a distance away from my house I get a 3 bell sound over the speakers. But then it happened no where near my house and I can not figure out what the heck that sound is. No lights, no notifications on the dash or radio, nothing. It's a really loud "Bing Bing Bing". Anyone know what the heck this is??
Thank you!

GHendrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure exactly what it is or means, but drive with your navigation screen on and when it chimes/beeps look at the screen.
It has something to do with speed and possibly curves. (Mine had a red bar on the side of the screen as I rounded a curve telling me I was going over 20mph as I slowed down it changed color)

Mark Tolhurst

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
On mine it was the nav system telling me i was over the speed limit, i turned the sound notification off and no more bells

GHendrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Google, Types of speed cameras Tom Tom. It will tell you why you hear the chime

stlouisSteve

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins diesel
The three chime sound occurs under two conditions: speeding or red-light cameras. Both are controlled in the Nav screen and can be turned off. Go to settings, Audio and deselect speeding and traffic warnings

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Oh thank you, I get that same bell sounding.