2022 Ram 1500 Laramie GT - what are these Chimes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 8V
Hi everyone, Just got a 2022 Ram Laramie 1500 with GT package. Love my new truck. Question for everyone. While I drive (what seems randomly) 3 chimes (sounds like dings) goes off. There is no warning light and nothing on dashboard to show me whats wrong. Its happened about 1/2 dozen times and I only have 1K on the car. Does anyone know this car well enough to know what 3 chimes means? I looked in manual but could not find it anywhere. Appreciate any help.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

A little more information would be helpful.

Do the chimes come on when you first start up and driving? Or do they randomly come on at different times after you have been on the road a while?

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hi everyone, Just got a 2022 Ram Laramie 1500 with GT package. Love my new truck. Question for everyone. While I drive (what seems randomly) 3 chimes (sounds like dings) goes off. There is no warning light and nothing on dashboard to show me whats wrong. Its happened about 1/2 dozen times and I only have 1K on the car. Does anyone know this car well enough to know what 3 chimes means? I looked in manual but could not find it anywhere. Appreciate any help.
It’s coming from the Tom Tom navigation on the radio, and it’s either warning you of a red light camera coming up, or that your speeding. These can be turned off in the navigation alerts settings, and will visually show you what the chimes are for on the sidebar if you have the navigation screen pulled up.