2022 Ram Classic (Warlock)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeoffreyXE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Warlock classic is far better then the 5th gen lemon. I would trust my classic anywhere. The 5th gen left me stranded and it's not a good feeling. Not sure the direction Ram is going but appears to be into the GM abyss of building junk and then display disrespect to loyal customers. The classic was designed when Ram was run better and built by people who still care about that vision. Ram should have done something different with the 5th gen, but what do I know. I am Just a dumb outside manual worker.

GeoffreyXE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you want to live in constant disbelief buy a 5th gen. Your normal day will be transformed into excitement! What will it be today? Will my brand new truck NOT start? Will My steering fail exiting an interstate? fog up the windshield all day? blow hot air on a hot day? mess up hands free? tailgate not open? Rambox seals fall off? anti vibration module going nuts? radio signal weak with annoying volume fluctuations? dead battery? worst dealer experience in history? Maybe it will all happen at once! Yay! Who knows, but it won't be boring :)

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you want to live in constant disbelief buy a 5th gen. Your normal day will be transformed into excitement! What will it be today? Will my brand new truck NOT start? Will My steering fail exiting an interstate? fog up the windshield all day? blow hot air on a hot day? mess up hands free? tailgate not open? Rambox seals fall off? anti vibration module going nuts? radio signal weak with annoying volume fluctuations? dead battery? worst dealer experience in history? Maybe it will all happen at once! Yay! Who knows, but it won't be boring :)
I'm glad I went with 2021 warlock

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Although from the eye of cool design beauty the Warlock was the only choice, a win win mechanically as well....So far "Baby Warlock", as he is known, has got me out of some nasty snow drifts and icy road situations and he is only 2300 KM old...what a guy!

21SilverRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes I love mine! 2022 Ram Warlock fully loaded with the 17" rims! It's a month old and having an issue with my heated steering wheel staying on. It shuts off I'll turn it back on, 2 seconds later it shuts off! It's a little upsetting. I need to bring it in.... But, other than that I love it!!

Skinstains

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8 etorque GT

MikeZulu, I ordered basically the rebel gt version of your warlock I think. I'll have to post pics for you when it gets here...from the build sheet you posted it looks like you won't regret pulling the trigger on that one. The gen 4s are nice!​

Bmags

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
I’d wait for a rebel, just like the look a little more