2023 Pricing 1500, 6% under invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wmjohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
It looks like Granger offers 5% below invoice with a low processing fee, and Koons (Va) has 6% with an $899 fee, which makes Granger (Ia) slightly lower, if all else is equal.

I wonder if anyone knows of other dealers offering similar or greater discounts.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Mark Dodge in Louisiana is pretty comparable, I think.
Gupton in Tennessee

Laura Dodge in MO is discounted, but wasn't as good as the others when I got my quotes. I was going with Granger until order banks closed and I couldn't.

OP
OP
W

Wmjohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
"was going with Granger until order banks closed and I couldn't."

What does it mean, "order banks closed?"

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
"was going with Granger until order banks closed and I couldn't."

What does it mean, "order banks closed?"

I was trying to buy a 2023 Power Wagon. Ram closed the order bank for Power Wagons, meaning no new orders could be placed. I was told they would "likely reopen late 4th quarter 2022" (which they did) and you could order one then. Prices were likely to change and it would be a 6-9 month wait to get the truck. I was a little concerned about the wait, but could do it. I became more concerned that the truck I ordered may be de-contented as manufacturers are dropping some features to get trucks out sooner, so I bought a low milage 2021 Power Wagon that came available at an attractive price instead.

pitboss26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Gupton in Tennessee

Laura Dodge in MO is discounted, but wasn't as good as the others when I got my quotes. I was going with Granger until order banks closed and I couldn't.
I got mine at Gupton in Springfield Tennessee. My wife had heard they were doing below invoice on Wranglers and we contacted Renee who helped her order a wrangler. When I was looking for a Ram we reached out to her and she does 6% below invoice on Rams and 599 doc fee. Super easy to deal with. All I had to do was send my build to her email and she sent me back pricing. Her email is [email protected]

Cavemann

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Gupton in Tennessee

Did you have a contact person at Granger? Thanks in advance!

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Maybe it is just me but ram sales are in the toilet, here are historical numbers. Stellantas bailout plan for themselves is to have customers overpay. I'd go down kicking and screaming for every dime before giving in to what's going on with the price of big ticket things these days. I would look at all the options, price out something like docwagon as well. take some internet offers in and see if they can price match, 10-12k under msrp can be done still.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Did you have a contact person at Granger? Thanks in advance!

Used to be Zach, but they got busy enough a team does it now. [email protected] will get you in touch with the CJDR team. You just do a "build & price" on the Ram website, download it as a .pdf, and send it to them.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Maybe it is just me but ram sales are in the toilet, here are historical numbers. Stellantas bailout plan for themselves is to have customers overpay. I'd go down kicking and screaming for every dime before giving in to what's going on with the price of big ticket things these days. I would look at all the options, price out something like docwagon as well. take some internet offers in and see if they can price match, 10-12k under msrp can be done still.

Yep, Sales numbers are down but they showed record profits which means they are Way over charging (compared to before) for the trucks. Win win for them, make more profit with less work and overhead. .... People seem happy to pay these ridiculous prices so the game continues.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Where can we get actual invoice pricing ?

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
at the dealer, they have dealer invoice available. Now with internet sales, if they wont show you, tell them you will shop elsewhere. The costco deal is widely excepted these days, I think it is 2-3% below I forget.

Cavemann

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I have contacted Koons in VA, Gupton in TN & Granger in IA. All three of them are still honoring 6% below Invoice. Koons had a $899 doc fee, Gupton was a $599 doc fee & I am waiting to see what Granger is charging for doc fee. I have also heard Mark Dodge in LA is offering similar deal with free shipping within 250 miles. I am in CO, so I will be going with the closest. Hope this helps!