2023 Ram 1500 Rough Country vs. Readylift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
Wait until you see the renovations!!!! As of today our new alignment rack is 30 days out
Very happy to read this, probably getting tires this fall, my local shop has lost my trust. Recently went for state inspection & they tried to tel me my exhaust was rusty & would need work soon. You did the long tubes & y-pipe last year, the cat-back is maybe 2 1/2 years old, the whole system looks new. I had rotated tires before I went for inspection & asked them to check torque on the lug’s,my torque wrench was passed on to me from my father, not sure how accurate it is, can only assume they he figured I was a easy mark. Needless to say I won’t go back, as I can get my alignments done by a true professional who looks out for his customer’s! See you this fall.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 5

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Very happy to read this, probably getting tires this fall, my local shop has lost my trust. Recently went for state inspection & they tried to tel me my exhaust was rusty & would need work soon. You did the long tubes & y-pipe last year, the cat-back is maybe 2 1/2 years old, the whole system looks new. I had rotated tires before I went for inspection & asked them to check torque on the lug’s,my torque wrench was passed on to me from my father, not sure how accurate it is, can only assume they he figured I was a easy mark. Needless to say I won’t go back, as I can get my alignments done by a true professional who looks out for his customer’s! See you this fall.
I’ve been a very big fan of the Tekton split beam torque wrenches for the price the 1/2” is perfect for wheels

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
In regards to your needing a whole new exhaust LOL I’m pretty confident they say that to all rams as they all break manifold bolts as you witnessed the 2 broken on your truck. So I would guess nothing was looked at. If they were educated in any way shape or form they would have realized that Stainless Works exhaust has a lifetime warranty hahaha so I think your good to go. Hopefully they did do a safety inspection and actually checked components. The world is a scary place