I am new to this form, and I couldn't find this topic, but if it is already out there, please comment with a link.
Anyways, I ordered a 2023 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab Short Bed and looking to do some upgrades when the truck arrives. One of the upgrades I am looking at is lifting/leveling the truck. Through my research, I have would four lift kits that I am interested in; however, I am open to other suggestions, so if you have any, please comment below.
The four lift kits currently on my list are:
- Rough Country 3.50-Inch Bolt-On Suspension Lift Kit with Lifted N3 Struts and Premium N3 Shocks
- Rough Country 3.50-Inch Bolt-On Suspension Lift Kit with V2 Monotube Shocks
- Rough Country 3-Inch Bolt-On Suspension Lift Kit with Premium N3 Shocks
- ReadyLIFT 3.50-Inch SST Suspension Lift Kit
I believe I am correct in my research, but correct me if I am wrong, but I believe these four lift kits will meet my short criteria:
- Does not require any modification (Bolt-On and go)
- Will fit with 35's on 22's without any rubbing
- Good on-the-road lift kits
Any advice or input on these lift kits would be greatly appreciated, along with any other recommendations.