21 Bighorn USB power failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Manxdriver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
21 Bighorn, my USB ports, front console have stopped working again. The assembly was replaced under warranty, but it’s quit again. Thought it was my power cord but that proves good in backseat USB ports. Dealer did not provide an owners manual, and I have since moved. Dealers in my area won’t provide one, EVEN IF I PAY CASH.

So, anybody got an owners manual for a 2021 Bighorn they can consult and tell me where the fuse box is for this USB port, and which fuse position it is : IE F104, 20A ?

Thanks guys. Running on limited time before big hunting trip and NEED the ports active for GPS and such.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
So, anybody got an owners manual for a 2021 Bighorn they can consult and tell me where the fuse box is for this USB port, and which fuse position it is : IE F104, 20A ?
You can download an owners manual here:

Jim BB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Like Crash said download it he gave you the link and if that link doesn't work go to the Ram web site scroll to bottom and you will see where to download it there !
they have not been giving owners Manuals now since 2009-2010 that i know of ! but i could be wrong wouldn't be the first time ! lol
I didn't get one with my 19 either

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Like Crash said download it he gave you the link and if that link doesn't work go to the Ram web site scroll to bottom and you will see where to download it there !
they have not been giving owners Manuals now since 2009-2010 that i know of ! but i could be wrong wouldn't be the first time ! lol
I didn't get one with my 19 either
Like said above. I downloaded my Manual for MY 19.