'21 Limited is supposed to be in tomorrow (9/13)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice truck, thanks for the interior pics, first 2021 interior pics I've seen from a forum member

Jeep12Joe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The switches under the display are different now.
View attachment 221589

Pretty sure those switches are only different if you get the trailer steering option. If you don't get that, the switches are the same as 2019-2020.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
The switches under the display are different now.
View attachment 221589

Pretty sure those switches are only different if you get the trailer steering option. If you don't get that, the switches are the same as 2019-2020.
That appears to be the case. You can see it using the online configuration tool...

With trailer steering control
2021 Ram switches with trailer steering.JPG

Without trailer steering control
2021 Ram switches no trailer steering.JPG

OP
OP
BNeal

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
@BNeal how's the truck treating you? Now that you've had it for a while, what do you think (aside from the obvious awesomeness...lol).

OP
OP
BNeal

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
@BNeal how's the truck treating you? Now that you've had it for a while, what do you think (aside from the obvious awesomeness...lol).
Thanks for asking, rule18. I was actually going to post a new thread about how much I love this truck. It is, hands-down the most enjoyable vehicle I have ever driven. Even my wife, who is so not a car/truck person keeps telling me how blown away she is with the ride and looks. After being in BMW's for the last 10 years, I wondered if I would regret moving back to a truck - especially a Mopar, as I have always been a GM guy. Suffice it to say, I am quite the happy convert!!

IMG_2323.jpg

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Thanks for asking, rule18. I was actually going to post a new thread about how much I love this truck. It is, hands-down the most enjoyable vehicle I have ever driven. Even my wife, who is so not a car/truck person keeps telling me how blown away she is with the ride and looks. After being in BMW's for the last 10 years, I wondered if I would regret moving back to a truck - especially a Mopar, as I have always been a GM guy. Suffice it to say, I am quite the happy convert!!

View attachment 225077
That's great to hear, glad you're enjoying it.

TimboRam77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
nice truck. It will be a comfortable ride for ya. Congrats.

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel

View attachment 225077

Welp I blame you. A little after seeing your 2021 hit the ground I started hunting around for a truck that I would want. Thinking no dealer would order a truck I would want and have it already I threw out a 50 mile search radius for ***** and giggles. Low and behold there was one. Needless to say I went and picked it up. I have to agree certainly a nice upgrade.

OP
OP
BNeal

BNeal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welp I blame you. A little after seeing your 2021 hit the ground I started hunting around for a truck that I would want. Thinking no dealer would order a truck I would want and have it already I threw out a 50 mile search radius for ***** and giggles. Low and behold there was one. Needless to say I went and picked it up. I have to agree certainly a nice upgrade.
Congrats, but no pics... it didn't really happen! ;-)

Arth

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Limited 4x4
Engine
6.7 HO Cummins Turbo Diesel

NWhunt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc Taylor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No worries. That IS a lot of money for a truck, but that was obviously retail... I didn't pay retail - got a great deal for being a '21 where there is not much for financial incentives.

All that being said, I'm 64 years old, didn't have **** growing up, worked my butt off, and now I'm fortunate and blessed enough that I can afford to have a truck like this.

All is good!

THIS ^^^^^

Hope my FCAU stock goes up accordingly, but they just acquired Peugeot...
I don't think RAM can carry that. LOL

Last edited: