22 warlock audio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

montanabound

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I recently got a 22 warlock for a pretty good deal with all the incentives. So far I love it so much. I’ve had nothing but problems with pickups over the years, so it’s refreshing to get a great powertrain( V6 ). My only complaint is that it doesn’t have the infotainment buttons behind the steering wheel, yet I can feel the cutouts for them. Is there a way to add them?

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
Yes. You can buy all the parts, but it's actually cheaper to go to a wrecking yard and pick up a steering wheel with audio controls. You don't need a new clock spring for audio controls, but chances are the wheel you get will be a leather wrapped heated wheel, and if you wanted to activate the heated part too, you will need extra parts including a new clock spring.
I just added the heated leather wheel to mine for the audio controls but left the heated part inactive.

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
IMG_5734.jpg

Leather wheel with audio controls retrofitted in my '21 Tradesman. The wheel is off a '15 truck, so I had to move the wiring harness from my '21 into it for it to work correctly. I did not mod it for heat, tho. Took me a couple hours total to do the swap (since I had to pull and install twice due to the wiring harness issue).

es