$229.00 Remote Start at Best Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
The tech at our local store was very knowledgeable. He was definitely familiar with the 3X. When I first spoke with him to setup the CompuStar appointment, he's the one who mentioned I could save some $$ with just the 3X alone. But, he was looking at the full price $450 instead of the DOTD price. Once he saw the DOTD price he agreed it was worth the small amount more for the full system.

seems like a cool dood... nice job

OP
OP
KahneFan

KahneFan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
seems like a cool dood... nice job

My buddy got his Challenger done at the same time as my truck. The tech is really upset about the challenger though. He wasn't able to use the same hood tilt switch as he normally does (something to do with how the hood closes). So, he had to use a pin switch instead and he is genuinely upset at the appearance of the switch. My buddy really couldn't care less since it's not a show car or anything. But the tech is upset because everything under the challenger hood is a mat finish and then there's his pin switch with about 1/4" of stainless on it which he feels sticks out like a sore thumb when you open the hood. So, yeah. He's a cool dood who really cares about his job. - hard to find these days, especially at a big box.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
My buddy got his Challenger done at the same time as my truck. The tech is really upset about the challenger though. He wasn't able to use the same hood tilt switch as he normally does (something to do with how the hood closes). So, he had to use a pin switch instead and he is genuinely upset at the appearance of the switch. My buddy really couldn't care less since it's not a show car or anything. But the tech is upset because everything under the challenger hood is a mat finish and then there's his pin switch with about 1/4" of stainless on it which he feels sticks out like a sore thumb when you open the hood. So, yeah. He's a cool dood who really cares about his job. - hard to find these days, especially at a big box.

wow he really takes his job personal, thats awesome.. need more that kind of pride out there.. i went to best buy website and looked by chance and saw it on sale for the same price as the dotd.. i was going to get it but instead got 2 dash cams... needed those more.. especially for my wifes car... they had some good ones on sale