275/55/20 or 275/60/20 on Air ride Limited ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greenscape

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hey guys, new to this forum.. I have almost 30K on my 2019 Limited and I was looking for tires cuz its winter.. Could probably get more time out of them if it were summer but... Anyhow, wondering if anyone has upsized to 275/60/20's on an air ride truck and if it looks good or not. Not huge difference between 55's and 60's . 60's slightly narrower and an inch+ or so taller.. Also, anyone put a set of the new Firestone destination AT/2's on ? Thanks..

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, new to this forum.. I have almost 30K on my 2019 Limited and I was looking for tires cuz its winter.. Could probably get more time out of them if it were summer but... Anyhow, wondering if anyone has upsized to 275/60/20's on an air ride truck and if it looks good or not. Not huge difference between 55's and 60's . 60's slightly narrower and an inch+ or so taller.. Also, anyone put a set of the new Firestone destination AT/2's on ? Thanks..

275/60’s is what used to be stock standard on every model that came with 20’s for over the last decade but I just now learned that they actually went down a size for the new 5th Gens.

I have no idea what the reason for that would be but I would think you’d be fine running the taller tire. You’d just have to be careful with your speed because even though it is only an inch jump from your stock size, at 80 miles an hour, you’re gonna be going almost 83.

But unless its more tire brand-specific, a 275/60 is only taller by just under an inch but not narrower.

Never ran the Firestone’s but I hear they’re good tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro