2nd gen with 4th gen HD bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racergurl06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
12v
So we came across this thread on our way back from El Paso a little while ago while googling a paint scheme :shrug: LOL

Im actually the owner of the little black truck. I bought that truck 3 years ago as a 5.2L gasser. She has deff come a LONG way since then. We started the 12v conversion a little over a year ago and finished it around march of this year. A HUGE thanks to Ele Cass at Southbound 87 Fab in Lubbock. I couldnt have made this BIG dream of mine come true without him, and of course my bf :) I originally was going to go with a stock sport bumper but changed my mind when a friend of ours had put a 4th gen bumper on his 2nd gen. Ive done a few other changes to her recently such as new headlights, new grill, and a pink cummins grill emblem. Tomorrow we will be tearing her apart and going lower in prep for World Finals in Oct out at the motorplex in Ennis. This truck is the dream truck Ive always wanted to build and Im so glad its finally coming together :peace: Thanks for all of the feedback, its always appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

ramthis9501

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 V8
Welcome to RF! I have been looking at your build thread for the last 30 minutes and all I can say is wow... You have came a long ways with that truck! It looks amazing! Do you have any current pics of it that you could post here?

BeauDuke01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
beautiful truck, i'll have to keep my eyes open next im in midland to try and check out your brackets for that front bumper

Racergurl06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
12v
Pics are current on the build thread. May snap some more tomo.....

You can find my build thread on the CF searching for thread, A girls RCSB 1/2 ton 12v

Last edited:

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just looked through it all pretty much lol, your truck is just amazing. Welcome and hope you stick around!