2nd key fob with remote-start - where to store?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Octane

Reaction score
Poor planning is the premise of the entire thread.

However, even with the best of planning sometimes it doesn't go according to plan.

OTOH, I guess some people never make misteaks.

Congratulations.
I like to say "I thought I was wrong once...but I was mistaken".lol

Tumbleweed

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Not sure how it was poor planning?
Are you going to do anything to prevent this unusual & abnormal situation from recurring?
If so, congratulations on better planning.
If not, then Good Luck & Merry Christmas.

pacofortacos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Are you going to do anything to prevent this unusual & abnormal situation from recurring?
If so, congratulations on better planning.
If not, then Good Luck & Merry Christmas.

I have considered putting it on a chain around her neck.
Or just leaving the key with a stranger in the next car - you know just in case. Lol

Actually, I have more important things to stress over other than one off event preparations.

I do thank you for the good luck wishes and I wish for you to have a Merry Christmas also.

PS. But now that you do mention it, I might have a spare key behind the license plate, hmm or was that the old truck. Not sure now, might have to check it out some day.

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Looking forward to the day when the key fob can be simply implanted under the skin.....unless you lost an arm or leg or another chosen body part.....all these concerns go away. :drink_nl:

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
There's really no need for a mechanical fob. It could be all done biometrically - fingerprint or iris scan. No need to carry anything other than your body (if you have one, that is).

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I had to move my dump/edc tray since it was too close to my truck. Wife has my 2nd key fob.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452