3.0L Gen 5 whipple blowers are now available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm interested. Is the product on their website? Because I don't see it. I don't do facebook.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I'm interested. Is the product on their website? Because I don't see it. I don't do facebook.
It's there,but it's over in the right hand corner in a small box,and it takes you to their facebook page.You might have to join facebook to get more info,or else phone them.The good ole trick of phoning an outfit,usually gets you the answers you want better then social media does.

Here's their phone number.

+1 559-442-1261

JCE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's there,but it's over in the right hand corner in a small box,and it takes you to their facebook page.You might have to join facebook to get more info,or else phone them.The good ole trick of phoning an outfit,usually gets you the answers you want better then social media does.

Here's their phone number.

+1 559-442-1261
Thanks. I refuse to use facebook so I'll call when I get closer to purchase.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Thanks. I refuse to use facebook so I'll call when I get closer to purchase.
These days alot of outfits are releasing things on their facebook pages,before they release it on their actual site,i've seen that happen a few times lately.Just ignore the things you don't want to read on facebook is my policy,lol

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just snooping around last week and was interested in gaining knowledge on the Whipple. Contacted Shawn at Fischer Motor Sports in Texas..A reallly nice guy who has been into turbos on high end vehicles in the Texas area...He used to thumb his nose at whipple powered vehicles but over the past years has been converted and does high end vehicles. Spoke to him about my Ram although I am just tire kicking, he was kind enuf to explain all about it. He has been in the Racing/performance field for about 25 years. His number if you decide to call is 652 558-9275. Tell him Dave from K9 gave you the hook ( he will remember me if you mention I am checking out breeders of a Greman Shepard for him and his family ) Knowledgeable fella..

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Just snooping around last week and was interested in gaining knowledge on the Whipple. Contacted Shawn at Fischer Motor Sports in Texas..A reallly nice guy who has been into turbos on high end vehicles in the Texas area...He used to thumb his nose at whipple powered vehicles but over the past years has been converted and does high end vehicles. Spoke to him about my Ram although I am just tire kicking, he was kind enuf to explain all about it. He has been in the Racing/performance field for about 25 years. His number if you decide to call is 652 558-9275. Tell him Dave from K9 gave you the hook ( he will remember me if you mention I am checking out breeders of a Greman Shepard for him and his family ) Knowledgeable fella..
Dale Adams in Calgary is Whipple's Canuck dealer Dave.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Performance Plus in Saskatoon i think is your local Pro Charger dealer Dave.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
@Wild one you better not tease me and post up the local dealer for Whipple in the Detroit area....lol
I was seriously considering supercharged truck before I bought my EcoDiesel. Although a Roush Stage 2 F150 would have probably won out as they're about 40 minutes away and is covered under the Ford factory warranty.

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep know the guys at Performance luPs but not sure of their expertise on Whipple. I think you are 100%...Dale Adams in Calgary is one of the more well known "locally"..if 700 KM is considered "Local"..LOl..still ave to win the Lottery "IF "I was to consider doing some fun enhancements!

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
@Wild one you better not tease me and post up the local dealer for Whipple in the Detroit area....lol
I was seriously considering supercharged truck before I bought my EcoDiesel. Although a Roush Stage 2 F150 would have probably won out as they're about 40 minutes away and is covered under the Ford factory warranty.

Not ram related. but https://www.watsonracing.com/ is very good. Used them a few times. Was better before the father died though.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
The local Ford dealer had Dale Adams slap Whipples on a couple of their regular cab shortbox 5.0 trucks ,i had to quit going over to their showroom,as i'd just about talked myself into buying one,lol

ya3coub

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was contacted by them before it was released as I was all around the place waiting for it over the past 2 and half years, now that it’s out and released, I’ve been looking for a forged engine swap, but non was willing to quote me for international shipping.

Also its the only kit with the fillters to the left (passenger side), so I’m worried if I do a 6.4 swap with it, I will wait for their stage 2 and also the 6.4 with the air intake at the correct location.

I trust them with their rtd’s on more than 4 F150 friends of mine, totally safe but mine did over 75,000 miles (120,000+ Kms), so maybe a cam upgrade Tune and then see if by Christmas they would release the stage 2 or not.