3-inch suspension lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beerthirty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi v8
Hi All,

I'm considering a 3-inch suspension lift on my 2019 1500. Curious to see pictures of anyone else's with 3-inch lift.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Go with a full lift or a 2.5” kit. I believe bds and icon sell full on kits with upper control arms. Or @Nick@GotExhaust can set you up with a full blown kit that he puts together for you. He sells eibach which is a pretty decent lower cost option

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3" is really kind of an in between. Level kits get you to about 2.8" and lift kits get you 4". a SST kit will get you 3.5" but really isnt the best option especially if you off road. If you dont do a lift kit anything close to 3" will need angle correcting UCA's.

Shoot me a message with your vehicle info, how you use the truck, if you off road and what type of terrain and speeds. I can help provide some recommendations and pricing. We offer many brands and have helped many on this forum to find a package that will fit your needs and budget.

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Hi All,

I'm considering a 3-inch suspension lift on my 2019 1500. Curious to see pictures of anyone else's with 3-inch lift.

2wd or 4wd?

either way…… later on you’ll find that you always want just a bit more height :waytogo:

Last edited: