3" pa body lift pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrnnr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are the frame guards needed if i have the fender liners with this 3" kit

roadrnnr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Everything is included and installation is fairly easy. If your truck came with tow hooks from the factory you'll have to remove them for the body lift. I bought the non tow hook inserts for the front bumper to fill in the holes. I have billsteins on the front set at 2.1 with 295/65/20's on 20x9 +1 offset wheels and the dual exhaust tips can be loosened and rotated up a bit to align with the new bumper height.

View attachment 122458

View attachment 122464

? How did you get the bolt out for the top front fender skirt with your flares on it? Isn't that bolt covered by the flares?

929rob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Are the frame guards needed if i have the fender liners with this 3" kit
I used the "gap guards" for the front end and nothing in the rear. The inner fender wells still cover enough after the body lift. I don't recall having to remove the fender skirts. I just added the "gap guards" to the bottom of the front inner fender liners.

Josh88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hami 5.7
Lol yes they are 12.5x35 r 18 it got me the look I wanted but it wasn't enough I'm actually just finishing up my zone 6in and getting 37s on Monday I think I'll be satisfied with that hopefully lol