3" Rear Lowering Springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucco47

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have searched posts for lowering springs but all I see are 2" drops.
Has anyone used these?
View media item 27574
I measured my truck (2018 Sport, reg cab, short bed) at the fender lips and the rear is currently 3 1/8 " higher then the front.

Just confused how the 2" drop springs seem to "level" everyone's trucks if mine is sitting 3" higher in the back right now, stock.

Thanks

Last edited:

ryan russell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone used these?
View media item 27574
I measured my truck (2018 Sport, reg cab, short bed) at the fender lips and the rear is currently 3 1/8 " higher then the front.

Just confused how the 2" drop springs seem to "level" everyone's trucks if mine is sitting 3" higher in the back right now, stock.

Thanks
Used what.. the link has nothing?
Was your truck on completely Leve ground when you measured it? I've only seen 2 inch to level any Ram 1500s

OP
OP
bucco47

bucco47

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

ryan russell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

ryan russell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks, good point. Best to stick with 2" drop.
I personally would rather my rear be a half inch higher then front then half inch lower then front lol. But I did the 2 inch springs and air bags and it was damn near perfect level.. just my opinion I hope it helps ya.

OP
OP
bucco47

bucco47

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I personally would rather my rear be a half inch higher then front then half inch lower then front lol. But I did the 2 inch springs and air bags and it was damn near perfect level.. just my opinion I hope it helps ya.

thanks. Air bags sound like a good idea too....

Xsivvrod

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone used these?
View media item 27574

Thanks
A local performance shop is installing those exact springs and shocks from MaxTrac on Friday. My crew cab measured exactly 3" higher in the back also. I'm going to stick with installing the full 3" drop as the tech says there will be minimal sag, if any. Man I hope he's right. i'll let you know how it turns out.

Texjim

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have a 17, RCSB that I have tying to lower for easy cab access. I was trying to keep as good a ride as possible. I found these springs that I really like after several failures.
https://www.suspensionsuperstore.co...2wd-4wd-premium-2-rear-lowering-coils-272920/
The are only a 2" lowering spring but have several tightly wound coils at the top allowing a fair amount of cutting without affecting the ride.
I have no interest in the company just hope this helps someone looking for the same outcome.
The ride is as good or better that the factory spring.
I have 4600 Bilsteins as well.