360 Surround View Parts List and Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Overland

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7l Cummins
I am looking to see if anyone can give me a complete part list with part numbers and installation tips for the 360 surround view camera system. I have a 2022 RAM 2500 6.7l. I read in other treads it is possible to add and some of them included parts list but it was for a 2019 or a 2020 and it looks like those part numbers have changed.
I called 2 RAM dealers and talked to their part managers and the first guy told me they can't get the parts and that it would void warranty and when i asked which warranty that would be he hung up on me. The second dealership i called the guy told me it was not possible to add that it has to be built from the factory with it. So he is full of s**t.
I have the uconnect 5 with 12" screen and when i go to cameras, even though i only have the back up camera it shows in the software the surround view option, just cant use it obviously with out the cameras. I am not too concerned about the price, i just want to get this added as soon as possible and would appreciate any help anyone can give.

atattn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 eco-diesel
Don't know that it will help you find specific part numbers, but there is a very detailed thread by @Jimmy07 on the jeep gladiator forum that will get you a detailed list of necessary parts. It is only for the front cam I believe but the cam hub in the post has inputs for all 4 OEM cams if I am remembering correctly.

NINJA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L vTorque
- Yes, there was an excellent 'write up' by a Member [I've tried to provide his hyperlink below]
- I also want to install it, and came across a 'pdf' visual that I've attached
- My research is that the "Parts List" would be around $2,700 [possibly less depending on Sales Tax]
- I have yet to obtain a quote for the labor for a Dealer Install. Most on this forum have done the work themselves
- I'd be curious what you may discover. I'm trying to install the same.
- Hope this hyperlink connects you to it:
install instructions for 360 Trailer Surround Camera

Attachments

• Surround View Camera System.pdf
    824.5 KB · Views: 69

BigRam36

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know an alternative to installing the cameras in side mirrors w/o the brackets? I seen part # 68460977AA but that seems quite expensive for just a bracket.

Last edited: