37/13.5/20 on -24 offset. Any rubbing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Davidwalz3579

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just bought 37/13.5/20 and have 20” wheels with a -24 offset. I’m currently running 325/60/20 Trail Hogs(35.4/13.1/20) with a good amount of clearance so before I have these mounted I want to know if anyone had to do some trimming with a similar set-up?

Also I have a Tyger front bumper so I have a ton of open space up front. My main concern is the back of the wheel wells.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Up front you shouldn't have any rubbing because of the new front bumper ... you should have clearance for days ... if you do have any it will be from the pinch welds

If you do you can easily do a NorCal mod on that, but you should be fine with a -24 offset ... that is what the shop owner recommended I go with if I wanted 38's or 40's on my truck so that I wouldn't rub, but I decided to stay with 37's but had to trim the front bumper and pinch welds a bit ...

OP
OP
Davidwalz3579

Davidwalz3579

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Up front you shouldn't have any rubbing because of the new front bumper ... you should have clearance for days ... if you do have any it will be from the pinch welds

If you do you can easily do a NorCal mod on that, but you should be fine with a -24 offset ... that is what the shop owner recommended I go with if I wanted 38's or 40's on my truck so that I wouldn't rub, but I decided to stay with 37's but had to trim the front bumper and pinch welds a bit ...
Awesome thank you. Yea that pinch weld is sticking out a bit. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

atreides

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 37s rubbed the pinch welds as well and the lower pirtions ofnthe fender liners. I hammered the pinch welds flat and cut out the bottom of the fender liners since I'll be replacing them later on anyway.

OP
OP
Davidwalz3579

Davidwalz3579

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My 37s rubbed the pinch welds as well and the lower pirtions ofnthe fender liners. I hammered the pinch welds flat and cut out the bottom of the fender liners since I'll be replacing them later on anyway.
What offset wheels do you have?

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
Nice! So if you didn’t have much trimming with -44, then I should be cool. LOL

Like the stance of your truck too!
On my build thread you can see how much I trimmed from the bumper mostly really .... I do have a 7" lift so that helped a lot

Thanks on the stance comment, I fawken love the way my truck sits ...