46re problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram Boy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have code p0712 andp0713, can someone explain what is going on with my transmission? I know what the codes mean. Thanks , Ram Boy.

Shadow_Death

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Are you having issues with O/D? Like the O/D light lashing when driving?

RodeoRam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got the temp light when my 46RE started to go out and lost O/D, then third, then second while I was trying to get home. My MIL was already on from the stupid emissions leak it's had since new so I didn't get that warning. One of the fluid lines was clogged on mine which caused the high temp. I'd get it checked out before it completely goes out; otherwise, you'll be paying for a tow truck, too. Hopefully, it's not completely burned up yet and require a full rebuild.

Shadow_Death

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I got the temp light when my 46RE started to go out and lost O/D, then third, then second while I was trying to get home. My MIL was already on from the stupid emissions leak it's had since new so I didn't get that warning. One of the fluid lines was clogged on mine which caused the high temp. I'd get it checked out before it completely goes out; otherwise, you'll be paying for a tow truck, too. Hopefully, it's not completely burned up yet and require a full rebuild.

I've been brewing over this post for a while trying to think of a reason. I totally forgot about the check valve sticking on these.