4th gen driver and passenger door tfim panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeigeWonder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i was wondering if anybody has a good place to look for door panels with the black wood trim or where to purchase new. I have the console installed with the black wood but the door were trashed I'm in OKC and cant find anything iv also checked carpart and no one is willing to break a set for just the front doors

thanks in advance fellas

Kenji

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi Kenji,

The trim applique found on these panels is only sold with the entire door panel. We sell them but they are not cheap, About 3-400 per panel last we checked. If you are interested I can look further into details.

-Benny

OP
OP
B

BeigeWonder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yes I would be interested guess im not doing it all at once lol

thanks a lot Benny

OP
OP
B

BeigeWonder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes sir those are the panels I'm looking for. I have a 2014 tradesman quad. Just to be sure the rear door panels from a crew cab will not fit a quad correct? And thanks for coming thru as always

Kenji

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
That is correct and with that said I am having trouble finding a matching combination and am starting to doubt its existence but I will keep searching on Ebay for used trucks

-Benny