4th Gen ...how much longer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I wonder how much longer Stellantis is going to produce the 4th gen? I'm glad they are continuing to sell them. ....But any news/word/ideas on the subject?

Thanks..

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Originally it was stated through the '23 model year. Have not seen anything to the contrary as of yet.

caulk04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I bet it continues until they refresh the HD trucks again. I suspect they'll go the route of gm and Ford having a totally different body structure than the half ton as well as offsetting the platform refreshes between the two.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
they will keep making them as long as people keep purchasing them at the rate that they are selling now.

Originally, when FCA agreed with Trump, that FCA would get one hell of a tax break if FCA moved the Saltillo Plant into the current Warren Plant property,
Then FCA would have stopped production on the Ram 1500 4TH Gen.

Then FCA/Stellantis would make all the Rams in Michigan
well, except for the Promaster

That way FCA/Stellantis would not have to pay a Tariff on the HD Rams.
They also would not have to pay Shipping to Mexico to have all those rolls of steel that are needed for sheet metal

1660877045446.png

has anyone wondered where all the people that assemble the gasoline engines are going to go ? unemployment line !!