4th Gen parts wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim BB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
looking for KOTEC security bypass cable
I am looking for OEM Trailer Brake control module and switch
and a OEM Remote Start Kit Hood latch wiring comp and 2 fobs
Thank you all !!

1 MEAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT-MDS
I got my brake control as a kit from a place called Infotainment.com Came with module, module bracket, bracket screws, and the programer to upgrade the computer ( so it knows it is there). By the way one of the screws (that attaches the bracket that holds the "module")is a REAL PAIN!!!! I put just two of the three in. Fits stock location looks O.E.
When you get to the site just type in "brake control" then once a picture comes up you can change the year. I got a few items from them, all looked and worked as it should. From my experience good people!

OP
OP
Jim BB

Jim BB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I got my brake control as a kit from a place called Infotainment.com Came with module, module bracket, bracket screws, and the programer to upgrade the computer ( so it knows it is there). By the way one of the screws (that attaches the bracket that holds the "module")is a REAL PAIN!!!! I put just two of the three in. Fits stock location looks O.E.
When you get to the site just type in "brake control" then once a picture comes up you can change the year. I got a few items from them, all looked and worked as it should. From my experience good people!
Thank You! I will look into the site !