4th Gen Ram 1500 Torque Specs / Workshop Manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EViS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Having come from an F-150, I'm new to working on my 2015 RAM 1500. Is there a reliable source somewhere for a RAM workshop manual, and most importantly diagrams which show all the relevant torque specs?

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Having come from an F-150, I'm new to working on my 2015 RAM 1500. Is there a reliable source somewhere for a RAM workshop manual, and most importantly diagrams which show all the relevant torque specs?

the torque specs are a pinned post on the lifted or exterior section. Can't remember which

OP
OP
EViS

EViS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ah, I totally missed that, thank you! Anywhere I could still find a workshop / repair manual for when the inevitable happens?

Along the same lines, where is the best place to look up part numbers?

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ah, I totally missed that, thank you! Anywhere I could still find a workshop / repair manual for when the inevitable happens?

Along the same lines, where is the best place to look up part numbers?
If you are looking for an easy place to look up part numbers here is what I use when I don't have my laptop with me. I use StarParts since I am a dealership mechanic and I look up my own parts. I use the Dallas Dodge website while on the go...

https://www.dallasdodge.net/order-parts/

There website for parts has been the most accurate when comparing it to StarParts. You can search by Year/Make/Model/Part # or the best, by VIN.

OP
OP
EViS

EViS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ah, that's great. Thank you very much :). Is StarParts an official source? I'm surprised it's not called 'Mopar' something...

Last edited: