4th gen ram courtesy lights/Footwell lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Merchak

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
I did. Op conveniently didn’t post my response where I was going to stop contact and OP continues to harass. Again not showing all the messages.
I dont know what your issue is SDPADREZ but I contacted Ramsportrocks a few months ago about the light and he emailed me on 3/3/2022 say he got some in and tested and if I still wanted some. He supplied me with his PayPal account and I sent the money as goods and services so he had my address just as we discussed. On 3/3/2022 he gave me the tracking number from the system and on 3/4/2022 he told me the time he dropped it off at his post office. Ramsportrocks has been nothing but honest and very responsive.

SDPADREZ by the way the thread goes Ramsportrock went out of his way to help you because you did not have a paypal account. When you send someone money via paypal it's pretty clear how to do it and it tells you good or personal. If they request money from you you get a email explaining that and when you sign in you can finish the transaction or cancel. Not sure how he could be dishonest? Did you ever check your spam folder to make sure your emails we not going there? Plus if you know anything about paypal they protect the buyer so if something was not right you can always put in a claim.

I don't know Ramsportrocks, I just dont like honest people getting harmed because someone does not want to take the time to learn or understand. It easy for them to just complain and be harsh to someone instead of looking at themselves to see what they did wrong.

Htsderek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Similar to Joe Merchak I had a great experience purchasing a set of lights from Ramsportrocks. From my first inquiry to tracking info was about 2 hours on a Friday, and then had them dropped off at the Post Office by 10 am on Saturday. He was very friendly and helpful the whole time, and at my request went out of his way to send me a video walking me through paying someone through Paypal Goods and Services. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Ramsportrocks; thanks for putting these lights out here and helping the RamForum community. I hope the mods get this straightened out

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
And I got mine today, even though I screwed up and did F & F. The only way they would have gotten here faster is if I drove and picked them up myself.

Thank you, it has been a true pleasure!

OP
OP
Ramsportrocks

Ramsportrocks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’ll take a set
ok you will get the last set this time around.. a message has been sent to you on how to pay and please use the goods and services option when sending payment as your label will be printed right off of paypals ship now service

Athlium

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
I too had great dealing with @Ramsportrocks. Communications was direct and I had him email me a invoice to pay from. Paypal defaults to goods and services. Paid on Friday and delivery monday morning from NJ to WA state. Almost as fast at Amz.

Athlium

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
To the others that got the lights.. how are you securing them in?

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you get another set I'll take them

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Same here, message me when you have a set for a 2011 with wiring :waytogo:

thanks

OP
OP
Ramsportrocks

Ramsportrocks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
ALL SETS ARE NOW SOLD....

for those that inquired i will keep you in mind and reach out when he drops off more
and i can test them

probably sometime in May

Status
Not open for further replies.