50,000 mile report....2020 Rebel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeckArtist

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I drive a LOT. Back and forth over 50 miles into Dallas to build decks, pergolas and patio covers M-F. And sometimes for meetings on the weekends. After the 20,400 mile broken valve spring, I wasn't sure how things would go, but so far, so good. Been changing the oil at the dealer every 5k using their $130 for three changes with tire rotation since day one. Other than that, all I have had to do is check things and fill with gas....lots of gas.

Most impressive thing so far besides the fun to drive quotient is the Harmon Kardon stereo system. I do not miss having a CD player in the least as now I am almost 100% Pandora. Awesome sound for sure.

Mileage has been good...14-15.5 MPG even though I tow around 5500-6000 lbs. at least once a week, sometimes twice. Not as good as my 2016 sport, but it had the air suspension and better aerodynamics at highway speeds so it's all relative.

Love the leather heated seats/steering wheel right about now with the mornings hovering around 20 degrees. Only things I would change is being able to turn off the wind warnings [I know when it's windy, thanks] and be able to update the maps without buying a subscription. The GPS is a weak spot, but I use the phone when it doesn't get me the right address.

Would I buy another one? Yes. For my first new vehicle ever [bought my first used car in 1974], I'd say I did great. Bought the 7 year unlimited mileage warranty so not expecting any huge repair bills while I paying for it.

Attachments

• 1C035CDC-5AF0-475E-957D-84EE76FAC5BC.jpeg
    1C035CDC-5AF0-475E-957D-84EE76FAC5BC.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 6