50 gallon tank and trailer camera option mutually exclusive?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve Karolek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 HO
Although RAM still doesn't have their configurator updated for the 2020 RAM 3500, I spent a few minutes this morning on the Costco program page. I noticed that checking the option box for either the 50 gallon fuel tank or the trailer camera wiring (no camera) option unchecks the other box.

Any idea why these two options would be mutually exclusive? Maybe its a bug in the Costco program configurator...

For reference, when I clicked the find a dealer link on the Costco program configurator page, it took exactly 13 seconds for my phone to begin ringing with a call from my nearest dealer. Good grief.

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Not sure why it would do that. I do like the 50 gallon take option.

I emailed Dodge about the configurator and they said it won't be available until the 2020 2500 hit the dealers showrooms. They said its intended for you to build your truck and then find it locally. Probably will see it sometime in January but I'm hoping for it now!

Red