5th Gen 8.4 UAV Radio in a 4th Gen (And Possible Surround View)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soto2610

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
@lebronjuanluis19 I did this to my 2014 3500 Laramie and am really enjoying it. I did have to replace the bcm and since I went with a 12” uconnect the connector didn’t change just need to make a “y harness” that connects from an hvac module you’ll need to purchase to the back of the screen.

lebronjuanluis19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So you were able to just get the factory harness to work with the radio module? And can you send me the part number you used for you bcm? I'm wanting to do the upgrade as well since I was able to pick up the module and screen for 600 bucks, but I would like to do it more clean with a new dash and center console

Soto2610

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
@lebronjuanluis19. I just popped my bezel off to confirm. There is a harness that comes with the hvac module that I purchased from @Roman217 when he flashed my bcm since I was unable to do that using alpha and it was causing a communication issue between the modules. After he flashed it and sent the module envy thing had been working great. As for the bcm part number I do not have that. I purchased a used one for a 2016 truck.

lebronjuanluis19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So do you think it would be fine if I just order a new bcm for a 16 and up? Or would it be cheaper to get a used one and have it reflashed? And Is there anyway I can get that harness as well or can you show me a pic of it?