5th Wheel w/2018 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wonder if the frame was bent/broke before he hooked up or after? Itd be good to have that info! Lol... wow. No words!
That im not sure of lol. It is amazing though!

Doc337

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I see that you have a MegaCab short bed, I had a 14, if pulling a 5er you need an Auto sliding hitch. Demco and PulRight male them. I had the PulRite but if getting one again I would be looking at the Demco. There will be people that will tell you that you do not need an auto slider. Ask them if they will sign a statement that they will pay for repairs if you hit your cab and window!
Happy Camping.

Doc337

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I find it very interesting that there are a lot of back yard know it all telling others what to do to their trucks "and still be legal'.
It does not matter if the truck is level after airbags, gears and what ever else. What matters is that door sticker on the truck and the sticker on the trailer when you are involved in an accident, whether it is your fault or not. If you are over weight on the truck GVWR and or GCVWR, You the owner are in trouble not the person giving such great advice.

Dobbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummings
I have pulled now for 3 years, an older 1996 excel 5 wheel which is 9000lbs I did have installed air bags in rear, stopped some of the bounce. no problems with the cummings up hill down hill ,it stops well with exhaust brake etc... great