6" Lift Fabtech or Zone and Why?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Trying to decide which lift to go with.

I like the Fabtech because it comes with the rear control arms and the Dirt Logic's.

If I do Zone I was going to order Bilstein Coil over kit for the front and 5165's for the rear. As well as add some rear control arms.

Any other add on suggestions?

Thoughts?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Both are great lifts. The Fabtech kit with the Dirt logics is a great combo or you can go Zone and use different front coil overs and rear shocks. Control arms, end links, and panhard bars can also be added separately and we would recommend the ones from Core 4x4. We can offer any of these quality options.

We assisted @CincyZach with getting his Fabtech set up. His truck looks amazing!

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Both are great lifts. The Fabtech kit with the Dirt logics is a great combo or you can go Zone and use different front coil overs and rear shocks. Control arms, end links, and panhard bars can also be added separately and we would recommend the ones from Core 4x4. We can offer any of these quality options.

We assisted @CincyZach with getting his Fabtech set up. His truck looks amazing!
Thanks Nick! You for sure have the best prices!